Naturally, money is the most important factor that governs our day to day lives. It is also an indicator of your wealth and living conditions. Sometimes, it can be borrowed from or lent to people depending on various circumstances. However, one may fall into debt or face other monetary issues. In such cases, you may need to consult expert financial advisors to help you in managing your money efficiently. Thus, you can get help by consulting our Money Advice Service Contact number.
What is the Money Advice Service
A Money Advice Service can be availed from any government, non-government or private institution. For the most part, you can get expert financial help for free. Thus, you do not have to pay for availing our services.
We are dedicated to helping people to effectively manage their finances and even get them out of debts. Such financial advice is completely impartial and free. We understand your financial conditions and will not pass any judgment to your current situation.
What Does the Money Advice Service Do?
As stated before, we provide expert guidance in terms of money and budget. Thus, you can receive the following services from us.
- Debt borrowing and Debt Management
- Mortgage Help and Guidance
- Managing Budget and Savings
- Advice on Investments
- Work and Salary related Help
- Retirement and Pension Advice
- Providing help in Procuring Insurance of various types
How Does Money Advice Service Works?
Boney advice service contact number are always available for free. You can get advice either on the phone, the internet or by visiting our office in person. To begin with, we will ask for your current financial condition and the problems that you are facing.
After that, we will assess your financial situation and give you free advice accordingly. In case you’re in debt, we will recommend some debt relief options and management plans. Money advice service number can even provide personalized services based on your needs. You can avail any of the services mentioned above.
LET’S SAY YOU OWE
- Bank loans £4000
- Payday loans £2500
- Catalogues £2000
- Phone bills £500
- Credit cards £5000
- Store cards £15000
- Overdraft £1750
- Debt collectors £3500
- Total £20,750
Of Debt Written Off
Money Advice Service Pros and Cons
Here are some pros and cons that should help you to make your final decision to avail our services.
- Completely Free – In most cases, our Money Advice Services are free. Thus, you do not have to pay any fees to seek our help or advice.
- Professional Qualified Advice – Moreover, all our advice is professional in nature. The personnel engaged with us are extremely qualified and updated with the latest news and amendments.
- Manage your Finances and Money – You can avail a range of money advice services from us. These include managing your finance effectively and helping you in making timely payments to Creditors.
- Acts as a Middleman – Based on your case, we can act as your intermediary if the need arises. Thus, we will act on your behalf and represent you in your cases.
- Secure Lower Interest Fees or Monthly Payments – An important advantage of our services is that you can enjoy lower interest rates or no late fees. Your monthly debt can also be reduced to a certain extent.
- Help to Pay Debts Effectively – We will also help you to pay your monthly dues in an efficient way. This is done by carefully analyzing your current financial condition and providing advice accordingly.
- Reflected in Credit File – Some of the money advice services can end up reflecting in your credit file. Filing for bankruptcy and a Debt relief order are some examples.
- Restrictions Imposed on Certain things – Once you avail our service, you have to restrict expenses on certain things. Thus, your debts will be prioritized and handled effectively.
- Continuous Payments – Although the debt may be reduced, you still have to make monthly payments. Failure to do so may result in more severe options like bankruptcy.
- Not all Plans are Approved – Moreover, not all advice can be followed through. Some of these options may be rejected by the Creditors or other parties. Thus, it is not always guaranteed.
Legal Advice When Someone Owes you Money
Apart from problems related to debt and finances, you can also get debt advice UK by money advice service contact number regarding money lending. Thus, you can contact our Money Advice service UK if you cannot recover the money you have lent to someone.
For the most part, we can act as middlemen and will try to recover the money for you. Other times, you can easily hire a solicitor or a Debt Recovery Agency. In extreme cases, you can take the matter to court as well.
However, there are certain factors you need to consider before filing a case.
- The amount owed should be more than £5000
- You must try other methods like negotiation and settlement beforehand
- The debtor should not be bankrupt or unemployed
- Can incur further losses if the other party wins
- Can take months for the case to reach the court
Money Advice Services are the UK leading non-judgemental debt help experts that offers Money Advice Services assistance and advice
Take the first step to address your debt problems and seek debt help services now. Call on our money advice service contact number 0800 046 5868
Find out whether an IVA debt settlement may be the right debt solution for you.Get Debt Help services Now
Money Advice Service for Pension Receiver
A refurbished rule introduced in April 2015 allowed residents of the UK to use their pension money in any way possible. This would be completely tax-free with no limitations. Therefore, it gave rise to many potential opportunities.
Our Money advice services can help you to effectively utilize this pension money. You can get various ideas regarding investments and regular income plans. Moreover, you can get personalized debt help in accordance with your preferences and financial situation.
Money Advice Service for Mortgages
You can get expert help regarding various mortgages. Money advice service UK can help you decide which plans are best suited for you. In case you’re running into debt, we can help you get out of it as well. Moreover, these services are free and anyone can contact us without hesitation.
Free Debt Advice
Our Money Advice Services is always free with no obligation. Talk to us today about whether an IVA may be the right debt solution for you.Get Debt Help services Now
Free Debt Advice
Our Money Advice Services services is always free with no obligation. Talk to us today about whether an IVA may be the right debt solution for you.Get Debt Help services Now
Money Advice Service when you Inherit Money
A lesser-known fact regarding inheritance is that it is taxable. However, there is a threshold below which you do not have to pay taxes. Currently, this threshold is £325,000 according to the Nil Rate Band (NRB). Anything of value above this limit is chargeable at 40%. However, it is charged only on the extra amount after the threshold.
Money Advice Services can help you to avoid this tax in useful ways. We will also help you to understand how you can pay the tax without hurting your financial condition.
What Can Money Advice Service do to help with Debt?
In the case of debts, money advice services can help you in various ways. Although some ways may be chargeable, many others are not. Some of the free methods include revising your budget and cutting down expenses.
Accordingly, we can provide the following solutions based on your financial condition.
- Debt Management Plan
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Bankruptcy Advice
- Equity Release
- Debt Arrangement Scheme
- Debt Relief Order
- Minimal Asset Process
- Protected Trust Deed
How Do You Pay Off Debt Using Money Advice Services?
Money Advice services can provide professional services to help pay off your debt. We will teach you to prioritize your debts according to their importance. Thereafter, we will assess your current financial condition and provide advice regarding expenses and savings. Moreover, we can even represent you to cut down your monthly debt payments. We will directly contact your creditors or lenders to help you out.
How can Money Advice Service Contact Number help you with New Debt Relief Orders
A Debt Relief Order or DRO is an agreement where all your debts are frozen for a year. Within this time period, you can try to pay it off. In case you are unable to do so, the debts will be written off.
Money Advice services contact number can instruct how you can apply for a DRO. We will also teach you how to apply for it. For the most part, DRO has a certain eligibility criteria. However, our money advice services can easily look these up for you and carry out the necessary actions.